Monday, February 21, 2011

recent art by me

I've been so engrossed in archeo-astronomy pseudo-history, I've neglected to post up any of my recent work... so here ya go.
firstly, a piece which i left unfinished for 2 months, finally got back yesterday and ended it. boom! Thanks for the spot Navs and for the advice on fuel combustion.


These next flicks are of the back part and toilets of intimate Ponsonby bar "Julep", all prohibiton-era theme artwork. complicated job but very happy with results! cheers Phil


here's a commissioned Valentines Day canvas for a friend, Betty Boop with her hairdo. Painted with brushes, erk!
More brush painting: this time on a fibreglass horse for the wonderful Fastest Art Charity Auction, raising money for various charities, check the link for the other entries. Great stuff Auckland. This one here is "by" my homies the Vodafone Warriors, I "helped" ;)


GO The Warriors!

No comments: