Saturday, June 4, 2011

a quick visit to CHCH

Just got back from a short trip to paint a small commission, see my fams and take some pics. in the city:

Here is a photo of where my flat i used to live in should be. You can see on the second level of the remaining building the interior lounge and hallway walls of the flat. A lot of folks will remember some great parties at that place.

directly across the road, still standing... LOOMIT and me, 2001

this is the job i painted out in Ashburton: (someones elses design)


Out in Lyttelton, some things are still looking pretty precarious:
this church across the road from my mum's house is one of the oldest in NZ:


next to my mama's house is another broken church, i painted on the blocks holding it up



Much love to everyone i didnt get to catch up with too, I admire all your strength in these turbulent times.

No comments: