Saturday, December 11, 2010

Miami + Nor Cal adventure

So... off went the TMD's to the Primary Flight graf jam in Miami, FL. I didn't think i would get my new passport or get ticket money together in time, but somehow it all came together at the last minute.

Here's the extreme piece i painted at the jam:
Looking west from out back of our rental apartment towards Miami city:

Luckily, we were staying in picturesque South Beach, the world's greatest Art Deco archetecture spot. This is the tropical-like beach...
the water and weather were delightfully warm despite it being "winter". Looking down Washington Ave:
Ocean Drive:
They love thier custom rides too
On the way back to NZ i stopped for 4 days at San Francisco, stayed out in "The Valley" again with my LORDS crew familia. This is the freight yard in the day before the rain came
Talk of the town Barber shop hooked me up with the "Nor Cal" cut lol
this is a wall in Modesto done by me alongside Lords Rebuke, Ziek, Obses, Lerk, Kres, and Roka, spelling out LORDS many times over. it's not 100% finished due to rain but should get sent the finished flicks soon.

on my last day, Lord Obses took me sightsseing around San Fran, i love hanging out there, good times. This is me on their famous windiest street :)

No comments: