Monday, September 15, 2008

last stop... Christchurch, NZ

i just went to the place i was born n raised for four days, marking the end of my whirlwind trip around the planet. Pieces by me n LURQ:
while i was away, my big brother had a son... so i had to go meet him! me n my nephew Askr:
I also caught up with my old friend LURQ who is in TNA crew with me... he now has his own tattoo shop in CHCH, "Ink Grave". and he gots skills!
cheers bro!!! my man. TNA for life :)

...and now, no more holidaying - for the time being, anyway! I will post up an epilogue of sorts to finish the story after this week has produced some memorable moments :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool photos.
i heard you went home.
both yours and lurqs pieces look good i wish i was on that wall.

y'mama said...

Wot am I gonna do now... no more blog! sigh. Back 2 work.

PHAT1 said...

pesty with his shirt off hhhmmmm hahahahaha